Premium natural Rosemary Cedarwood essential oils for insect control.
White crème with an olive oil base and essential oils that have a pleasant aroma.
It's nourishing consistency is particularly good for those with dry skin.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges, sandflies. Customers have reported it also effectively repelling ticks and ants.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh toxins.
- Unlike DEET products it will NOT remove nail polish, damage/melt plastics, sunglasses, iPhone covers, fishing gear etc.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory anti-fungal qualities
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly.
- pAustralian owned operated business.
- The product should be applied to exposed areas of skin.
- Re-apply as necessary.
- We recommend that first time users apply a small amount
to their arm to make sure there is no adverse reaction.
- The product should not be placed in the mouth or eyes.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Whilst the product is very safe, we recommend not to apply to children under the age of 2 years old. This is because they may rub it into their eyes or mouth.
- We recommend you fasten the lids after use.
(Note: Nature's Botanical is made for humans, we have not tested it on animals). Our customers tell us they have been using it for years on their horses dogs.
“Incredibly effective repellent without the harsh chemicals. Using other products, sensitive skinned ‘Zidane’ lost hair on his neck, I found Nature’s Botanical and saw how amazing it worked and how nicely his skin reacted. Won't use anything else and it smells amazing!” Emma Booth Australian Paralympian
“Works like magic. You can use it on both you and your horses. No flies touched my mares wounds.” Ashlee Denning
“This is the best we use it around the ponies faces when were competing. I always get bitten badly and have quite nasty reactions so the roll on is kept in my handbag and it has been great all summer.” Jean Paul
”Brilliant stuff. I use the cream on myself and have used it in a circle around the eyes. When I was in Pilbara, WA the flies were dreadful and caused infections in my eyes until I began using the cream to keep them off. I would only apply it once per day, to myself and also to my mare.” Anne Hughes
"I have used this product and found it really works, living near the water in QUEENSLAND the midges are ferocious and being allergic to their bites I have found this product really works. I suffer with Dermatitis, it is one product that I can use on my skin without reactions. I now have my whole family up here in QLD using it, and we can all now enjoy going outside after dusk without being bitten. I highly recommend it." Janelle Baker
"I love it. A couple of itchy bites, I mean itchy as, then pop your product on, itch gone for good. Usually bites itch for a good 2-3 days on and off, N/B is brilliant.” Sandra Munro
“Natures Botanical is amazing. It's nice to wear, not greasy, with a pleasant fragrance. It works against flies, mosquito's, march flies midgies. Great for sensitive skin.” Amanda Troy Norris
“Awesome product. I use this on a property west of Warwick QLD. Don’t know if it’s coincidence but I would get at least two ticks on me every time I went there when using the Bushmans 80deet. Since switching over to Natures Botanical I have not got one yet. Definitely works on flies, midge and mosquitoes as well and you don’t feel guilty after using it. I stopped using Bushmans after witnessing it melting the print off my T-shirt and the rubber case on my iPad it cannot be good for you! I have switched a few of my friends over to Natures Botanical and they love it as well.” Mitchell Paterson